Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Awards

My lovely wife has passed two blog awards on to me, as you'll notice on the right. With the "Stylish Blog" one, I need to give five random facts about myself. Here we go:

  1. I did shot put and discus in high school
  2. I played cello for a year and it bored me to tears
  3. My wife thought I ditched her on our first date because I couldn't find an ATM
  4. I don't care what anyone says, I'm bored by "The Wire"
  5. I was on Wheel of Fortune.
That's my facts. Visit my wife's blog at La Georgia Paperie

1 comment:

  1. To make things more clear, he didn't bring cash to a cash only restaurant. There was an ATM literally right outside the restaurant that I was aware of, and apparently he wasn't. So, I ended up waiting at the restaurant for like 20 minutes. Good thing I'm a patient person :)

    ReplyDelete