Monday, February 21, 2011

Remember When...Photo Series

I have decided to participate in my wife's photo series, so here is my entry for:

The theme of my Remember When... is booze! All of the pictures have liquor infused in them somehow. Here we go:

This is a picture taken in 2006 at a winery I visited while in Italy. As some of you may know, I won the trip on Wheel of Fortune the year before and this was one of the stops along the way. The others are mostly Aussies, seeing as the tour company originated in Australia. The best part may have been the drunk dog at the place.

Just look at all the booze in this picture. This was taken at when me and Lindsey spent NYE together in 2008. We decided to keep it low-key at her house, but went all out on the drinks. Notice the killer mustache. It was all about the Peach Andre, if I say so myself.

This is one of the best pictures we have ever taken together, and it just happened to be at a White Sox game. It's actually in a frame on our bookcase. This was part of an outing with some former co-workers of mine back in 2009. A lot of the beer was included in the ticket price, so let's just say we had a good time.

This is one of my best memories and pictures about our wedding festivities. We went to her dad's house after the ceremony for a small lunch. He had prepared bottles Dom Perignon and Lindsey tried to open one. Needless to say, I feared for my life. It eventually was opened with no harm done.

There you go. Go to LaGeorgiaPaperie.com to sign your blog up and participate. She did a great job on the idea and the blog as a whole. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment